Wednesday 3 December 2008

Analysis of 'I Want My Husband Back, Please!"

We created this sequence to show continuity and flow in shots. We shot many shots, keeping in mind the 180 degree rule as well as all the different types of shots. We created close up shots, low angle shots, handheld shots and shots using the tripod. All the shots created an empowering effect.

The first shot was the shot is a long shot of the door, after this was captured the next shot is of me walking through the door this continues as a long shot, the next shot was a medium shot of Carla the a POV shot from my view. In the next shot you establish me and Carla, this is a medium shot,  then you visualize a low angle shot in which you see Carla, the final shot is a close up of my, in which you see me slapping Carla, the close up emphasizes the slap making it look more dramatic.

We then edited the sequence by putting shots together to create a continuous sequence that flowed. Over all our sequence flows well and the editing is invisible which makes the clip look more natural. 

No comments:

Followers

About Me

Media Coursework - Film production/Destk top publishing